- Questions from candidates
- Which tests do you use in recruitment?
Which tests do you use in recruitment?
Testing is used in many recruitment processes. Tests are sent to you digitally so that you can complete these in quiet surroundings. We often distinguish between ability and skill testing, personality testing, and motivation and value testing.
We always select tests adapted to the position being recruited for. We use internationally recognized tests.
After you have completed a test, our advisor will contact you to review the results, so that you can comment on them. We never use test results alone to screen candidates.
Flere spørsmål i kategorien
- Can I expect feedback if I don’t get the job?
- Can I enter my information in your database, so that you can find me when the dream job comes up?
- What happens after I have applied for a position?
- What are reference and background checks?
- How are salaries negotiated?
- What information should a CV contain?
- How do I prepare for the interview?
- What clothes should I wear to the interview?
- What are the steps in the recruitment process?