- Questions from candidates
- What are the steps in the recruitment process?
What are the steps in the recruitment process?
The recruitment process consists of five parts:
- We first develop an understanding of the client’s needs and what skills are necessary for the position
- We advertise the position and conduct a search for relevant candidates
- We interview and test candidates
- We advice the client in which candidate we think should receive the job offer
- We follow up both client and employed candidate in the onboarding period
Flere spørsmål i kategorien
- Can I expect feedback if I don’t get the job?
- Can I enter my information in your database, so that you can find me when the dream job comes up?
- What happens after I have applied for a position?
- What are reference and background checks?
- Which tests do you use in recruitment?
- How are salaries negotiated?
- What information should a CV contain?
- How do I prepare for the interview?
- What clothes should I wear to the interview?